A class for the Teenage Dog in your life.
Do you have a teenage dog that has a LOT to learn?
This is the class for dogs 4 months to 9 months old that missed out on Puppy Class and still need to learn sit, down, stay, recall, leash walking and more. Housetraining, chewing, jumping up, and other adolescent behaviors will also be covered!
This class does not include off-leash playtime.
Frequency & Duration: 1 hour a week for 5 weeks. The first week of class is a mandatory orientation for people only–no dogs, please.
Fee: $175 (if your dog was adopted from a shelter or 501©3rescue group, or has taken a class with us in the past year, the fee is $150)
Course prerequisites: Dogs must be between the ages of 4 and 9 months old, comfortable around other dogs and humans while on leash, and must be up-to-date on vaccinations. (If your dog is under 4 months, check out our Puppy Manners 1 class! If your dog is over 9 months, check out Adult Manners 1 or Small Adult Manners 1!)
Class includes: Handbook, homework, and certificate of completion
Class capacity: 8 dogs
Location: SF SPCA Mission campus
- Fridays, April 27 - May 25, 7:45 - 8:45 pm with Alisha: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Sundays, April 29 - June 3 (skips May 27), 2:30 - 3:30 pm with Michelle: Section is full, only 2 wait list seats remaining.
- Thursdays, May 3 - June 7 (skips May 31), 7:45 - 8:45 pm with Kimberlee: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Sundays, May 6 - June 3, 3:30 - 4:30 pm with Lilly: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Wednesdays, May 9 - June 6, 6:15 - 7:15 pm with Shoshi: Sorry, section and wait list are full.
- Wednesdays, May 23 - June 20, 5:00 - 6:00 pm with Emily: Section is full, only 3 wait list seats remaining.
- Thursdays, June 7 - July 5, 1:30 - 2:30 pm with Kimberlee: Register now.